Sunday, February 15, 2015

#RSD46

Happy Valentines and Presidents weekend everyone!  #RSD46 and still going strong!  Was an amazing weekend as I was able to enjoy some amazing weather while spending the weekend in Ocean Shores with my wonderful lady. I planned to get one of my runs in on the beach but decided I would just knock it out as soon as I got home.

Hope all the run streakers and fellow runners are out there still going strong no matter the weather.  Tonight's run just at dusk allowed me to enjoy an amazing fire red sky from the afterglow of the sunset over the water near Chambers.  I've got a work trip coming up pretty soon here and I'm Starting to wonder where and how I'll be running.  Guess I'll figure it out when the time comes!  until next time....

#Run365 #RuntoLive #LivetoRun

No comments:

Post a Comment