Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Back to the Future Day!

In honor of today I've got a few friends over to watch btf2 on the projector and have some food and drinks. I was looking for something retro to commemorate this run with but the only thing I have that was around in 1985 is these old ass legs!    

So in honor of oct 21 1985 I'm running in my john Stockton shorts. Yup. You read that right. Shorts shorter than boxers. Shorts so short daisy duke wouldn't wear them. Shorts so tight you can see the nickel in my pocket and if it wasn't for boxer briefs.... Well you get the picture. 

Also, my Podcast launched on iTunes this week so go checkit out. "Get your shit together"is the name and the official website is www.gystpodcast.com. 

Welcome to the future!  

No comments:

Post a Comment