Monday, October 19, 2015

RSD292

Haven't posted since August?!?  I must be slacking. If you're reading this then I apologize for my lack of consistency on the blog. Although I am still running!  

Finished my second ever full marathon with friends down in Portland. Amazing event. The results weren't exactly what I would have liked but I finished!  Considering the minimal training I'm surprised at how well I did. Got some cramps around mile 17 and struggled through the rest of the race dealing with that. I ran in my Adidas supernova boost. Super lightweight and comfy for about 15 miles. I began thinking my Pegasus would have been a better idea for cushioning and a plush ride. Oh well. We live and learn!  

Looking forward to booking this trip to Peru this week to visit my brother. I hadn't really considered how the heck I'm going to run while away.  the town of Cusco which has an elevation of 12000 feet is where we'll be for a few days before heading to Machu Picchu. Here's to buying bottles of oxygen!!!!  

Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment