Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Run 365 Eve! RSD364

As I'm laying in bed on the eve of day 365 with a sore knee and pain in my lower back, I can't help but think. Think that I only have one more run to go. Think of the previous 364 days and how many great runs I've had. How many times I wanted to sleep in or simply go to bed before the days run and just call it quits. 

Everyday hasn't been the best, fastest or most competitive run. But everyday has been a run. Whether it be one mile or many miles I was able to stick to my guns and go out there and accomplish my goal. My resolution I suppose. 

I encourage everyone to find their mile. Whether that be saving money. Buying a house. Losing weight. Whatever it is. Make sure that you can look through January and February and see your goal through till the end. Something that you can chip away at everyday and make progress towards every single day. I've learned so much throughout this venture and I wouldn't trade it for the world!  If this has taught me one thing it's been perseverance and a feeling that I can truly accomplish anything. Thanks for reading. 

Find your Mile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment