Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3

Day 3 in the books!  Got the run in with my lady again today and it was damn cold again.  No rain but the roads were a bit wet.  I rarely ever run with a beanie on since I tend to get too hot but today I'm glad I had one!

I figured since I plan to put in quite a bit of miles this year I would need to rotate shoes to prevent wear.  Yesterday and today I ran in my Mizunos.  I haven't worn them in a while and they're pretty comfy.  Great cushion and responsiveness but there's something weird about how they hold my heel in.  Other than that from heel strike to toe-off they feel great.  I think I still prefer my flyknit lunars for race days but they'll make a great training shoe and I'd recommend taking a look at them.

As I'm wondering how boring and mundane this would be to read from a strangers point of view I'm also telling myself a few things.  This is my blog and it's sole purpose for me is not to be popular or get millions of views but to track my progress and hold me accountable.  So if you're reading this wondering when it will get interesting.... I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe I'll add a few crazy stories when I get tired of talking about my runs, or add some product reviews at some point.  Until then I'll keep waking up with the desire to run another mile and make another post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment